Tasks and Objectives
An American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley needed to transform both their internal sales and channel sales teams and move them from being “ingredient” sellers to IoT value creators focused on Business Outcomes for existing and new customers.
Fast Lane was brought in to provide strategic consultancy to assess current job roles and skill gaps, gain an in depth understanding of the clients go to market strategy and design and deploy learning paths and appropriate curriculum to drive behavior changes for the client.
Fast Lane Services and Solution
ELT content development for sales training
- Create a competency development framework in order to build learning paths
- Develop a series of WBT’s for IoT discovery and sales process development
- Build “Demo Lab” environment and hosted Open edX training platform for accelerating Market Ready Solution sales
- Fast Lane became a one-stop shop for instructor-led and eLearning development for this client
- 24 ELT modules developed
- Over 11,000 direct and channel sellers trained in first 9 months