Tasks and Objectives
Two previously independent municipal IT service providers came together under a new umbrella company and plan to continue to operate their own Active Directory overall structures and exchange organisations and still share Exchange with each other.
In order to facilitate cooperation between the employees of both companies, a global address book with users of both companies is to be created in Exchange. In addition, it should also enable comprehensive meeting scheduling and calendar sharing, as well as shared access and permissions to public folders.
Exchange 2010, Outlook 2010, SAP, business applications, approx. 800 mailboxes, ActiveSync smartphones
Fast Lane Services and Solution
- Development of possible solutions for linking the two Exchange organizations
- Evaluation of possible approaches
- Setup of a corresponding test
- Exemplary execution of the integration
- Successful function test
- Evaluation of the possible solution and recommendations for further action