In the early stages of evaluating new technologies or solutions, our advisory services will help you to reach decisions faster and with greater confidence.
The objective of this workshop is to level-set the joint understanding of a group of executives in preparation of follow-up event like our Innovation/Ideation Workshop or Business Outcomes Workshop. This may include clarification of terms, common understanding of challenges and insights into what is doable. Such workshops usually also include suggestions about skills and processes relevant for a certain technology or solution area.
We currently offer the following workshops:
- Digital Transformation Strategies (per vertical / industry)
- Cyber Security Strategies
- Collaboration Strategies
- Cloud Strategies
Innovation / Ideation Workshop
We recommend conducting an Innovation/Ideation workshop to develop an architectural and technical strategy aligned with the requirements of your business. In this, we invite tech and business leaders to meet and discuss outcomes, identify challenges, outline opportunities, and share ideas.
Our workshops are usually a day long. Our facilitators will lead the discussion, using group discussions, individual work, team activities, conversation mapping, visual modeling, and group presentations to maximise benefits for all. All activities are designed to generate new ideas as well as to identify those with the highest impact. When the day is done, we will complete post-processing activities to document all data and visual artifacts generated, summarize all generated ideas and recommend next steps.
Business Outcomes Workshop
While an Innovation / Ideation Workshop delivers insights, this workshop delivers proposed architectures and solutions aligned with previously identified ideas and desired business outcomes. By employing a business canvas model approach, this workshop allows Fast Lane to model use cases based on your specific business needs and to create rapid prototyping proposal for one or more solutions meeting your requirements. The workshop will identify your current pain points, deliver a customized roadmap with concrete next steps and a detailed outline of resources needed to build your digital business architecture. The workshop also supports the creation of a business case, ROI and value analysis of the proposed solutions.
Assessment (Discovery) Services
Every project starts with an accurate assessment of the current situation. This is the baseline for every business outcomes conversation and subsequent solutions design. We recommend performing such an assessment before investing into a business outcomes workshop involving all key stakeholders of the company.
Strategy and Architecture Consulting
This service can be part of a Business Outcomes Workshop or consumed as a standalone consulting service. We build on the outcome of one or more innovation workshops to work with your teams to develop your strategy with regards to technologies, architectures and solutions. This includes a review of your existing approach as well as the development of a comprehensive architecture for your entire organization. In addition, we will determine the value of integrating legacy assets, identify potential issues and suggest the best approach to minimize risk.
This service provides the conceptual design of one or more proposed solutions outlining estimated costs, benefits and risks. Once the preferred solution has been selected, we will provide a detailed design including implementation and migration scenarios.
Strategy and Portfolio Consulting
Today’s solutions tend not to be monolithic. They require the coordination of multiple partners coming together to provide all the required building blocks and services. To complicate matters further, assisting customers to achieve their desired business outcomes requires horizontal as well as vertical expertise and focus.
If you are a vendor, a distributor, a system integrator or a service provider you will in all likelihood will have to choose to focus on a number of verticals and solution sets. Challenges could be:
- How does your solution fit into the current product and customer ecosystem?
- What kinds of partners are best for what you offer and who are our best partners?
- What does a marketing alliance or partnership look like?
- What are the use cases that best highlight your solutions capabilities?
- What standards will you align your solution towards and what is your participation in those organizations?
- How will you train and support your sales and sales enablement teams beyond the typical speeds and feeds?
We are here to support you during that phase by working with you to determine your focus areas as well as the ecosystem of partners required to come up with corresponding solutions.
- Coaching and consulting on defining your solutions portfolio
- Assessment criteria to formulate ecosystem partnerships
- Coaching and consulting on defining your GTM strategy
- Providing skills assessments tied to delivering on business outcomes
- Competitive positioning and research and delivering that information to sales teams
- Sales enablement strategy to focus on building the sales strengths to effectively position your solution/product and sell based on use cases and business outcomes.