Future-proofing companies by addressing the talent shortage

Next date: March 25th 2020 

Stop looking for something that doesn't exist

To date, only 15% of Swiss companies have staff trained in cloud and cyber security (ICT, 2019). Chances are, you're in the 85% group with inadequate staff. So what can you do?

Search for qualified cloud and cyber security staff? Unlikely. The problem is, there is a frightening shortage of qualified specialists in the Swiss market and around the world. 

Even if a company's search for talent is ultimately successful, filling these positions is slow, hard work, with many positions sitting open for 6 months or longer.

Don't be left behind. Stop looking for something that doesn't exist. Let Fast Lane's Next Generation Talent Academies find and develop the specialists your company needs. Fast Lane takes responsibility from beginning to end: from recruitment and assessment to training and developing experts who are fully ready to step into your workforce.

 Talent Days are ½ day informational events designed for HR and C-level decision makers, to present Fast Lane's Next Generation Talent Academies and to discuss effective and efficient solutions to the skills shortages facing Swiss companies.

Agenda Wednesday 25 March 2020

Event language: German & English

8:30-9:00 Registration open, coffee

9:00-9:30 Breakfast/Networking

9:30-9:45 Welcome

9:45-10:15 Presentation of Next Generation Talent Academies Methodology

10:20-11:10 Session #1 (Cloud Next Generation Talent Academy)

11:15-11:40 Coffee break/Networking

11:45-12:35 Session #2 (Cisco CyberSecurity Academy)

12:40-13:20 Roundtable Discussion with open Q & A

13:20-13:30 Closing

Learn how NextGen Talent Academies are key to building capable teams for digital transformation

Addressing the Talent Gap