Strengthening your organization’s cyber security and defense is an essential part of the road to digital transformation. Why? Cyberattacks damage much more than just your IT network; they can also affect your brand reputation, your revenue and your future.
Even so, European companies still tend to underestimate cyber threats. Some quick numbers:
More than one third of small and medium enterprises have been affected by cyberattacks.
Only 60% have implemented basic protection such as malware protection or a firewall.
Only 15% have staff trained on cybersecurity (ICT, 2019).
In a recent Cisco survey, 55% of companies had to manage public scrutiny due to a breach.
It is not a matter of “if” but “when” your company will come under a cyberattack.
And what happens when it does? With new threats emerging every day, 53% of attacks result in damages of $500,000 or more. Worldwide, this is estimated to cost businesses $2 trillion by the end of 2019. So cybersecurity is top of mind like never before.
What can be done?
As a Cisco Platinum Learning Partner and education expert, Fast Lane is proud to team up with Cisco to offer a comprehensive Cybersecurity education program under the umbrella of the Cisco Cybersecurity Academy. Together, our aim is to address the alarming shortage of Cybersecurity Specialists in the market and contribute to protecting our economy, companies and families from cyber threats.
In brief, this intensive program recently launched in Switzerland, trains Cybersecurity Specialists within 6 to 12 months. In addition to gaining valuable practical experience, graduates will hold a number of certifications and be prepared to earn others, most notably the Swiss Federal Diploma of Higher Education – Cybersecurity Specialist.
Read the Cisco whitepaper for the full program overview.
What you can expect as a company
- Prepare your organization for digital transformation.
- Get a Cybersecurity Specialist within 6 months to 1 year.
- Make your mark as a mindful company.
- Read more in this
Cisco Brochure for Companies
What you can expect as a student
- Learn from Cisco’s institute and industry experts provided by education expert Fast Lane.
- Become a Cybersecurity Specialist in 6 months to 1 year.
- Build your network among a community of learners.
- Enjoy flexible study options, including online and in-person classes.
- Stand out in the market with your knowledge and certifications.
- Read more in this
Cisco Brochure for Students
- Program Graduates will hold the following certifications:
- Cisco Professional Certification Infrastructure & Security
- Cisco Cyber Security Certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AWS Solution Architect
- And will be prepared to pass:
- Swiss Federal Diploma of Higher Education – Cybersecurity Specialists
- CISSP, CCSP
Candidates who already hold an Infrastructure Technology Certification at the professional level and have basic Data Center & Cloud knowledge can enroll in the reduced program that lasts 31 weeks (6 months). Candidates who do not meet these pre-requisites must either prepare on their own or choose the option to go through the entire program of 51 weeks (12 months).