The Internet of Things (IoT) is the internetworking of physical devices, vehicles, buildings and other items — embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity that enable these objects to collect and exchange data. We perform a thorough security assessment that considers all the layers of IoT including embedded devices, wireless communication, IoT specific architectures, operating systems, applications and communication protocols.
Why IoT Security is important
- What would happen if medical equipment is being hacked and incorrect medicine injected?
- Could your IoT devices be used to gain unauthorized access to your internal networks?
- Could alarm systems be rendered offline?
- Could production processes be disrupted or even be stopped by a malicious hacker?
- Did you know IoT hacking is the latest preferred attack vector discussed by hacking groups?
Our IoT Penetration Testing Services
- Penetration Testing against any IoT device / platform
- Comprehensive reporting with executive summary and in-depth technical reports
- Compliance reporting (PCI, HIPAA, NHTSA etc.)
- Comprehensive mitigation advice included in reports
- Mitigation fix service of encountered vulnerabilities (optional)
Please fill in the following information and a Fast Lane representative will contact you soon.